The library is tracking local COVID data and other community health information to help you with your decision-making for your families and businesses.
TRAVIS COUNTY COMMUNITY RISK: MEDIUM
People with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 may need to isolate or quarantine and should wear a mask around others.
- LOW Masking optional when gathering, dining and shopping.
- If you are up to date on vaccines: Masking optional when gathering, dining and shopping. Mask when social distancing is not possible.
- If you are at risk: Indoor masking when gathering, dining and shopping.
- HIGH Indoor masking regardless of vaccination/risk status when gathering, dining and shopping.
TRAVIS COUNTY TRENDS
Because of unreported home testing, case counts are no longer a reliable metric, as confirmed by high positivity rate (which should be 5% or less). Cases include confirmed plus probable per TX DSHS. Travis County hospital counts include 5-county MSA.
Travis County Key Indicator Trends 8/5/22
- Trauma Service Area O ICU beds available 8/10/22 adults 39; kids 6
- Eanes data Last updated 8/9/22
- 2020-2021 433 2021-2022 1987 2022-2023 0
- 2 confirmed cases in the last 7 days; 1 active.
Austin/Travis County Health and City of Austin
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Federal Drug Administration
State of Texas
OTHER PUBLIC HEALTH MONITORING (APH) 8/9/22