Data updated 5/20/22.
Current library services
CDC Community Level is LOW as of February 25, 2022. APH matches CDC guidelines as of March 29, 2022. Chart
- People may choose to wear a mask at any time. People with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should wear a mask.
- Practice hygiene.
- Stay up-to-date with COVID-19 vaccines.
- Get tested if you have symptoms.
CDC Quarantine and Isolation calculator
Omicron variants in the Texas Region
|Daily cases 7DA|
|Transmission rate/ 100k|
|New daily admissions 7DA|
Cases include confirmed plus probable per TX DSHS. Transmission rate = weekly cases per 100K people, calculated using CDC population estimates. Travis County hospital counts include 5-county MSA.
Travis County Trends (source) 5/19/22
- Trauma Service Area O ICU beds available adults 40; kids 8
- Eanes data 2021-22 Dashboard Last updated 5/17/22
- 1,936 confirmed cases since 8/18/21
- 291 cases in the first semester; 1,408 in January 2022
- 41 confirmed cases in the last 7 days; 26 active.
- Confirmed cases 2020-21 school year 433.
Austin/Travis County Health and City of Austin
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CD)
Federal Drug Administration
State of Texas
Westlake Hills Website. Sign up for alerts.
Rollingwood COVID-19 Resource page.