- Open 7 days Monday-Thursday 10-7 and Friday-Sunday 10-5.
- On-site services Browse the collection, sit and study/read or meet with a tutor, use a computer, print and make copies, and enjoy our backyards and onsite programs.
- Continued window and digital services We are continuing the services you have come to rely on: reserve and pick up, book bundles, take-home activities, print service, online programs, remote assistance (email, text, phone), and access to the digital collection.
- We have installed UV lights in our HVAC systems.
- Masks are not required per Executive Order 38 but are encouraged when community risk level is medium or high to protect vulnerable patrons and those not able to be vaccinated.
Access the Collections
- Visit and browse!
- Reserve & Pick Up at our drive-thru or walk-up windows.
- Book Bundles for all ages – request items hand-picked for you or your child by library staff.
- Book drops are all open; on holidays, only book drops attached to the buildings are open.
- Requests You can place requests through your library account.
- Digital library includes ebooks, downloadable audiobooks, magazines, newspapers, films, and learning resources.
- Digital Library instructions
Book donations We are accepting book donations at our Westbank location only. Jeanne’s Book Store is open.
Volunteers Long-time, fully trained volunteers should contact us if they would like to be scheduled for a weekly shift at circulation.