Laura’s Library will be closed beginning 4/1/23 for construction. Learn more.
- Open 7 days Monday-Thursday 10-7 and Friday-Sunday 10-5.
- On-site services Browse the collection, sit and study/read or meet with a tutor, use a computer, print and make copies, and enjoy our backyards and onsite programs.
- Continued window and digital services We are continuing the services you have come to rely on: reserve and pick up, book bundles, take-home activities, print service, online programs, remote assistance (email, text, phone), and access to the digital collection.
- We have installed UV lights in our HVAC systems.
- Masks are not required per Executive Order 38 but are encouraged when community risk level is medium or high to protect vulnerable patrons and those not able to be vaccinated.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for all your questions, including account renewal questions
- Get a library card
- Print and Pick Up Service
- Reading recommendations
- Recent Newsletters You can sign up for this weekly update of library, community news, and COVID news on our homepage.
- COVID Information
Access the Collections
- Visit and browse!
- Reserve & Pick Up at our drive-thru or walk-up windows.
- Book Bundles for all ages – request items hand-picked for you or your child by library staff.
- Book drops are all open; on holidays, only book drops attached to the buildings are open.
- Requests You can place requests through your library account.
- Digital library includes ebooks, downloadable audiobooks, magazines, newspapers, films, and learning resources.
- Digital Library instructions
- Calendar of programs offered through Zoom or in-person
- Takeaway activities (pick up during reserve pick up hours) available most weeks (while they last)
- Program recordings on Youtube
Book donations We are accepting book donations at our Westbank location only. Jeanne’s Book Store is open.
Volunteers Long-time, fully trained volunteers should contact us if they would like to be scheduled for a weekly shift at circulation.