- On-site services Browse the collection, sit and study/read or meet with a tutor, use a computer, print and make copies, and enjoy our backyard.
- Continued window and digital services We are continuing the services you have come to rely on: reserve and pick up, book bundles, take-home activities, print service, online programs, remote assistance (email, text, phone), and access to the digital collection.
- We have installed UV lights in our HVAC systems.
- Masks are not required per Executive Order 38 but are encouraged to help Travis County get to Risk Stage 1 and to protect vulnerable patrons and children who are not eligible for vaccination.
Access the Collections
- Reserve & Pick Up at our drive-thru or walk-up windows
- Book Bundles for all ages – request items hand-picked for you or your child by library staff
- Book drops are all open; on holidays only book drops attached to the buildings are open
- Requests You can place requests through your library account.
- Digital library includes ebooks, downloadable audiobooks, magazines, newspapers, films, and learning resources.
- Digital Library instructions
Book donations We are now accepting book donations at our Westbank location only. Jeanne’s Book Store is open.
Volunteers Long-time, fully trained volunteers should contact us if they would like to be scheduled for a weekly shift at circulation. We are not accepting new volunteer applications or re-starting our teen volunteer program at this time.