Click here to join the Eanes History Group, a live virtual program.
If you’re having difficulties, please refer to Zoom’s support information. Westbank Library is unable to provide tech assistance during the program. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to schedule tech help or if you would like additional information regarding this library program.
On the second Monday of each month, join fellow history buffs in learning about, sharing, and celebrating the heritage of the Eanes area!
This month’s meeting will be held simultaneously in person upstairs at Westbank Library and online through Zoom.
Celebrate 150 Years of Public Education in Eanes: 150 Years of Ringing the Children In
We’re kicking off a series of programs this fall to celebrate 150 years of public education in our community. Over the next several months we’ll hear from educators and students from various eras of Eanes history. It’s the story of our schools, but it’s also the story of our community.
Ellen Balthazar will kick off the series with the fall’s first presentation, sharing photographs, artifacts, and information about Eanes public schools from 1872-2022.
Please read these ground rules ahead of the conversation:
- Please keep your camera on for the discussion and provide your name.
- Mute if there is background noise.
- Respect the privacy of others by not reporting what you hear in this conversation with any specificity or attribution.
- Be respectful and listen when others are speaking.
- Allow everyone’s voice to be heard that wants to be heard.