This month, Novel Crossroads is being offered simultaneously online and in-person at 10:30am.
Click here to join the program online, or come to Laura’s Library to join us in-person.
If you’re having difficulties, please refer to Zoom’s support information. Westbank Library is unable to provide tech assistance during the program. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to schedule tech help or if you would like additional information regarding this library program.
Novel Crossroads was started over 20 years ago by an Eanes ISD school librarian and her parent volunteers. Since then, it has grown to include more people, many of them former parents from Eanes. This group reads a wide array of genres throughout the year and tries to include at least one nonfiction selection. They look forward to welcoming newcomers.
2023 Reading Selections
- January 14th: The Measure: a novel by Nikki Erlick
- February 11th: The Last Karankawas by Kimberly Garza
- March 11th: Mademoiselle Revolution by Zoe Sivak
- April 15th: A Dangerous Business by Jane Smiley and Scout of the Oregon Trail by Todd Crickmer
- May 13th: Horse by Geraldine Brooks
- June 10th: River of the Gods: Genius, Courage, and Betrayal in the Search for the Source of the Nile by Candice Millard
- July 8th: A Storm in the Stars by Don Zancanella
- August 12th: Lessons in Chemistry: a novel by Bonnie Garmus
- September 9th: The Many Daughters of Afong Moy: a novel by Jamie Ford
- October 14th: Hester: a novel by Laurie Lico Albanese
- November 11th: The Marriage Portrait by Maggie O’Farrell
- December 9th: The Cloisters: a novel by Katy Hays