This month, Women in Print is being offered simultaneously online and in-person.
Click here to join Women in Print, online or come to Laura’s Library to join us in-person.
If you’re having difficulties, please refer to Zoom’s support information. Westbank Library is unable to provide tech assistance during the program. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to schedule tech help or if you would like additional information regarding this library program.
Led by library staff, this book club reads and discusses books focusing on women’s perspective of the world. Their reading list includes literary fiction, non-fiction, and some classic titles. Join the group on the fourth Saturday of the month at 3 p.m January – October, and on the third Saturday of the month November – December.
- January 22nd: The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
- February 26th: The Other Bennet Sister: a novel by Janice Hadlow
- March 26th: Shiner: a novel by Amy Jo Burns
- April 23rd: Vesper Flights: new and collected essays by Helen Macdonald
- May 28th: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
- June 25th: Matrix by Lauren Groff
- July 23rd: The Woman Who Smashed Codes: A True Story of Love, Spies, and the Unlikely Heroine Who Outwitted America’s Enemies by Jason Fagone
- August 27th: Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid
- September 24th: The Brilliant Life of Eudora Honeysett: a novel by Annie Lyons
- October 22nd: Once There Were Wolves by Charlotte McConaghy
- November 19th: Wayward by Dana Spiotta
- December 17th: The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman
Please read these ground rules ahead of the conversation:
- Please keep your camera on for the discussion and provide your name.
- Mute if there is background noise.
- Respect the privacy of others by not reporting what you hear in this conversation with any specificity or attribution.
- Be respectful and listen when others are speaking.
- Allow everyone’s voice to be heard that wants to be heard.