This month, Women in Print is being offered simultaneously online and in-person.
Click here to join Women in Print, online or come to Laura’s Library to join us in-person.
If you’re having difficulties, please refer to Zoom’s support information. Westbank Library is unable to provide tech assistance during the program. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to schedule tech help or if you would like additional information regarding this library program.
Led by library staff, this book club reads and discusses books focusing on women’s perspective of the world. Their reading list includes literary fiction, non-fiction, and some classic titles. Join the group on the fourth Saturday of the month at 3 p.m and on the third Saturday of the month in May, November and December.
2023 Reading Selections
- January 28th: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo: a novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- February 25th: Migrations by Charlotte McConaghy
- March 25th: Horse by Geraldine Brooks
- April 22nd: Euphoria: a novel by Lily King
- May 20th: The Measure: a novel by Nikki Erlick
- June 24th: Lessons in Chemistry: a novel by Bonnie Garmus
- July 22nd: Hope and Glory by Jendella Benson
- August 26th: The Swimmers by Julie Otsuka
- September 23rd: The Good Wife of Bath: a (mostly) true story by Karen Stormer Brooks
- October 28th: The Daughter of Doctor Moreau: a novel by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- November 18th: The Sentence by Louise Erdrich
- December 16th: I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
Please read these ground rules ahead of the conversation:
- Please keep your camera on for the discussion and provide your name.
- Mute if there is background noise.
- Respect the privacy of others by not reporting what you hear in this conversation with any specificity or attribution.
- Be respectful and listen when others are speaking.
- Allow everyone’s voice to be heard that wants to be heard.