Click here to join Mysteries and More, a live virtual discussion group happening at 1pm.
If you’re having difficulties, please refer to Zoom’s support information. Westbank Library is unable to provide tech assistance during the program. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to schedule tech help or if you would like additional information regarding this library program.
Interested in investigating some cryptic crimes with other mystery lovers? Come to the Mysteries and More Book Club every third Wednesday at 1:00 p.m. on Zoom! Led by library staff, you’ll join other amateur agents and bloodhound bookworms to talk suspects, motives, alibis, and cracking the case.
This group is on hiatus in November and December.
- January 19: State of Terror by Louise Penny and Hillary Rodham Clinton
- February 16: The Thursday Murder Club: a novel by Richard Osman
- March 16: A Line to Kill by Anthony Horowitz
- April 20: A Small Death in the Great Glen: a novel by A.D. Scott
- May 18: Heaven, my home by Attica Locke
- June 15: The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
- July 20: City of Light by Lauren Belfer
- August 17: The Long Call by Ann Cleeves
- September 21: Safe Houses by Dan Fesperman
- October 19: The Lost Apothecary by Sarah Penner
Please read these ground rules ahead of the conversation:
- Please keep your camera on for the discussion and provide your name.
- Mute if there is background noise.
- Respect the privacy of others by not reporting what you hear in this conversation with any specificity or attribution.
- Be respectful and listen when others are speaking.
- Allow everyone’s voice to be heard that wants to be heard.