Click here to join Women in Print, a live virtual discussion happening Saturdays at 3pm.
Led by library staff, this book club reads and discusses books focusing on women’s perspective of the world. Their reading list includes literary fiction, non-fiction, and some classic titles. Join the group on the fourth Saturday of the month at 3 p.m January – October, and on the third Saturday of the month November – December.
- January – In the Woods by Tana French
- February – Hamnet by Maggie O’Farrell
- March – A Long Petal of the Sea by Isabel Allende
- April – Uncanny Valley: a Memoir by Anna Wiener
- May – The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood
- June – The Secret Lives of Church Ladies by Deesha Philyaw
- July – Lady in Waiting by Anne Glenconner
- August – A Saint from Texas by Edmund White
- September – The Pull Of The Stars by Emma Donoghue
- October – The Once and Future Witches by Alix Harrow
- November – The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by Victoria Schwab
- December – The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett