This week, Novel Crossroads is being offered simultaneously online and in-person at 10:30am.
Click here to join the program online, or come to Laura’s Library to join us in-person.
If you’re having difficulties, please refer to Zoom’s support information. Westbank Library is unable to provide tech assistance during the program. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to schedule tech help or if you would like additional information regarding this library program.
Novel Crossroads was started over 20 years ago by an Eanes ISD school librarian and her parent volunteers. Since then, it has grown to include more people, many of them former parents from Eanes. This group reads a wide array of genres throughout the year and tries to include at least one nonfiction selection. They look forward to welcoming newcomers.
- January The Murmur of Bees by Sofia Segovia
- February Remember: the science of memory and the art of forgetting by Lisa Genova
- March Caul Baby: A Novel by Morgan Jenkins
- April News of the World: a novel by Paulette Jiles
- May The Dictionary of Lost Words by Pip Williams
- June Red Island House: a novel Andrea Lee
- July I Couldn’t Love You More: a novel by Esther Freud
- August All That She Carried: The Journey of Ashley’s Sack, a Black Family’s Keepsake by Tiya Miles
- September Matrix by Lauren Groff
- October Maus by Art Spiegelman
- November The Personal Librarian by Marie Benedict
- December Where We Come From by Oscar Casares